Catholic Family Service’s Central Office at Suite 250, 707 10 Avenue SW is undergoing renovations.
From May 14 to August 31, 2018, our reception and counselling staff will be located a few steps down the hall in Suite 205.
Our community services and administrative staff members will be working a few blocks away, at First Alberta Place, 777 – 8th Ave SW, until the renovations are complete. Staff working at our other locations throughout Calgary – Louise Dean Centre, Calgary Achievement Centre for Youth (CACY) and St. John Reception Centre – will not be affected by the renovations.
Below is an overview of our Affordable Counselling Program. We will continue to provide these services during our renovations.
- Everyone is welcome – we serve people of all ages, faiths, cultures and backgrounds.
- Pay what you can – no one is turned away because of finances. You determine what you can afford to pay.
- No waiting list – we offer you something of value in our first conversation.
- Our Engagement Team will work with you to find the help you need: a referral, link to online resources, registration in one of our groups, or booking a single session or ongoing counselling appointment.
- Our counsellors work with individuals, couples, families, children and adolescents concerning a wide variety of life issues.
- Language matters – we have counsellors who speak English, Farsi, Spanish and German.
- We respect you – we take confidentiality seriously and respect your right to privacy.
- Everyone is unique – we offer customized treatment to achieve your desired outcomes.
- We are in the community – counselling is offered at our downtown office, in your home and in the community.
All phone numbers and hours of service remain the same. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns at 403-233-2360 or email@example.com.