For more than 50 years, Catholic Family Service has been serving Calgarians by helping them succeed in the face of life’s most difficult challenges. We serve people of all ages, faiths and cultures, with a focus on the poor and working poor.
Your Catholic Family Service is:
- Louise Dean Centre to support pregnant and parenting teens while living in the community, and help them achieve success for themselves and their children through education, counselling and parenting programs.
- Counselling Services to help families and individuals work through issues that create barriers to living a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
- Community Services to strengthen the connections for children, youth and families to their local school and community.
- Volunteers that dedicate countless hours to supporting the work we do and help us bring programs to our clients in their own communities.
- Donors whose generous contributions make our programs and services possible.
- Employees of Catholic Family Service who are dedicated to serving clients by holding true to our philosophy of Humanity Above All Else.
We believe that every Calgarian has the right to find the support they need. Our clients pay what they can afford because we are here to help those less fortunate - so that together, we can build a stronger community.
Join us in our mission - make a donation or volunteer today.